RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
You agree and understand that any breach of your agreement to remit payment for the order placed by you on this Platform and any refusal to receive the products or services ordered by you on this Platform constitute a breach of contract and you shall be liable to compensate the Company adequately for costs under applicable provisions of law for such breach. We however understand that given the nature of the products and services offered through Platform, you shall be allowed to modify your order by requesting a change in the particulars of the order and quantity of the products and services. Such modification of the order shall be allowed only if the products have not been invoiced to you at the time of communication of such modification by you to us, and the products have not been dispatched from our outlets to the address provided for delivery of the products.
In case of cancellation of order, You shall request for cancellation of the order through the Platform or through a contact details provided on the Platform. Upon successful cancellation of the orders, the refunds if any shall be processed (in case of pre-paid orders).
All requests for modification/cancellation of an order placed on the Platform shall be made as per the timelines mentioned in the product description expeditiously as possible after the placing of the order on the Platform at given customer care contact number and our email:[__________].
We are not responsible for your inability to communicate any required modification/ cancellation to the order placed by you at the given contact numbers due to technical faults or delays.
We reserve the right to allow or refuse such modification/cancellation. Any modification to your order shall be received and acknowledged by us subject to the provisions of the Act.
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the justbeshopping.com website. Following situations may arise for requesting for a return:
1. Defective Item
2. Item damaged during the Shipping
3. Products missing from the package
4. Wrong item sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us on Our Phone Number, Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
1. Replace after shipment collection – Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it
2. Refund after shipment collection – Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding
3. Refund without shipment collection – Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back
4. Replace without shipment collection – Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back
5. On certain select days as specified by the Seller like Sale Days separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
In case the Seller doesn’t close the ticket in 3 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favor of the Buyer.
Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
|Electronics||Should be included|
|Clothing and Footwear||Should be “New & Unworn” (other than for trial)|
|Beauty, Health & Personal Care||Should be “New & Unopened”|
|Sports & Equipment||Should be “New” and returned with original packaging|
|Office Products||Should be “New” and returned with original packaging|
|Jewelry||Should be “New” and returned with original packaging|
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he/she is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the Phone Number or Contact Us form provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for “Reason for Return”. Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
- Shipping was damaged
- Item was defective
- Item was Dead on Arrival
- Item(s) were missing
- Wrong item sent
2. An intimation shall be provided to Seller seeking either “approval” or “rejection” of the replacement request.
3. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
4. Incase Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to _______________________
5. In case the Seller doesn’t have the product for replacement, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
6. If the Seller doesn’t respond to the Buyer’s replacement request, within three (3) days from the date of replacement request placed by the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favour of Buyer and Seller shall be liable to refund amount paid to the Seller.
7. All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.